Glasgow Limos ~Wedding Cars ~07504131658
Full Wedding Car Hire
(includes journey to ceremony & venue, this gives you a generous three hours for the service, photographs and transport to your reception)
Vintage Ivory Beauford -from £350
American White Stretch Limousine -from £260
Silver Baby Bentley (Chrysler 300) -from £220
Discount prices for winter & mid week weddings available
Contact us with your details for more info
Our cars are available for all special occasions from birthdays, prom nights, anniversaries, golf trips to sports days etc.
Please contact us for a tailored quotation.
Terms and conditions
Glasgow Limos ("The Company") agrees to hire to the customer("the customer") the vehicle(s) upon the folowing terms and conditions.
1. Wedding car bookings will only be confirmed after receipt of a £50 booking fee the balance can be made anytime prior to hire (payment via bank transfer or Paypal) or on the day of the hire (cash only). Note Booking fee non-refundable as the deposit is taken to guarantee your chosen car(s) on your wedding date, covers minimal costs to allow the booking process including viewing by appointments, administration and a small percentage of potential direct losses as a result of cancellation. The Company will confirm booking by return email or text or both, a paper confirmation or receipt will be issued if requested.
The Customer is responsible for checking the details contained inof the confirmation and for bringing any errors to the immediate notice of The Company.
1.2 Subject to clause 2 below, the hire charge is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where the Company, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the hire.
Any changes of plans must be notified prior to hire, there is no guarantee our driver can make alterations on the day.
2. In the event of a cancellation by the customer, cancellation charges shall be as follows: -
2.1 Cancellation after booking - deposit is non refundable.
2.2 Cancellation within 2 months of hire after payment of balance - non-refundable but the Company, at its absolute discretion, may permit all or part of such monies as shall have been paid to it by the customer in respect of the cancelled period of hire to be applied to a future hire from the company, or refunded under certain circumstances, only if agreed by the company.
2.3 In the event of the hirer reducing the amount of cars being hired, the cancellation of any individual vehicle will result in the loss of the deposit paid for that vehicle.
2.4 If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
2.5 Cancellations must be made in writing by the hirer or an authorised representative. The Company may seek proof of said authorisation where appropriate.
3. Force Majeure - The Company will use reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the hire and that it reaches its destination on time. The Company will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes or circumstances beyond its control. Instances of this include road closures, road accidents, Police incidents, weather conditions, vehicle breakdowns (Glasgow Limos will endeavour to maintain and service its vehicles as per manufacturer recommendations) - this list is not exhaustive.
4. Vehicles – in the unlikely event of a vehicle becoming unusable prior to, or during a booking, Glasgow Limos will where possible arrange an alternative replacement vehicle. For unique vehicles eg. Beauford, a saloon car may be utilised as a replacement. For saloon cars or people carriers, a similar vehicle will be utilised. The company cannot however be held responsible for unexpected breakdowns or incidents out with their control.
4.1 In the event that one or more of our vehicles are requested to work alongside another firms vehicle/s, this must be approved by ourselves prior to a booking being confirmed and will only be permitted at the companies' discretion. If a booking is made for a vehicle or vehicles from Glasgow Limos and further vehicle or vehicles are booked via another firm without our knowledge, Glasgow Limos reserve the right to cancel the booking.
4.2 On some peak dates, we reserve the right to decline any request for a single car booking.
5. Unless instructed otherwise by the customer, the Chauffeur will follow the route considered the most appropriate on the day of travel.
6.1 Vehicles are insured for passenger and third party claims, as required by law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' personal property nad attire is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage thereto. Customers are therefore advised to ensure that they carry adequate and relevant travel insurance.
6.2 We will carry luggage and other personal effects at the company's discretion and in any event the customer must tell us before the hire if they have a special request for extra luggage, which may or may not be accommodated. Please ask for details. Glasgow Limos will not incur any liability to any damage or loss caused to any luggage whatsoever.
7. The Company reserves the right (and delegates to its Chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry in any of its vehicles any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). The Company will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse directed to its Chauffeurs or other staff, and will pursue the authorities for prosecution if necessary.
8. Glasgow Limos maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
9. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them, and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstating the vehicle to its condition before hire. The chauffeur will show the hirer and confirm the vehicle interior/exterior, and its current state at the time of hire arrival if asked.
10. We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally. These vehicles will be of a similar specification to the one booked. We also reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary, again the vehicle will be of a similar specification to the one booked unless agreed otherwise with the client.
11. If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the company pricing structure, please ask for details. Prices are for journeys within 20 miles of Glasgow. Travel outwith this distance may require a surcharge.. Normally we charge £50 per 30 minutes for every extra half hour over and beyond the original duration agreed at the time of booking. Your booking may also be subject to additional waiting time, car park charges and congestion charging as discussed during your quotation or journey if applicable.
12. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affect the Client's' statutory rights.
Our pricing policy is very flexible and competitive and takes into account how many venues you wish to have transport to and from, how many cars you wish to hire, the time of year. We will also happily quote for and offer discounts for mid-week or winter weddings.